Robert A. Kelly D.D.S.
Robert Kelly DDS earned a DDS degree from Northwestern University in 1981 and has practiced in the Framingham-Natick area since 1984. Subsequent continuing dental education includes further study in Prosthetic Dentistry, Implantology, TMJ, Endodontics, Laser Dentistry, Cosmetic and Esthetic Dentistry and Periodontics as well as Digital Technology (which is everything from Xrays to practice management), all in an effort to remain state of the art in Dentistry.
Interests outside of the office include bicycling, hiking, skiing and soccer. Dr. Kelly has been riding in the Pan-Massachusetts Challenge since 1997 to benefit the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and currently plays in the New England Over The Hill Soccer League.
Dr. Robert Kelly is proud to offer the exceptional care and dental services of an experienced and professional dental Staff to facilitate all of your dental needs:
Beverly Dixon RDH, our Dental Hygienist for 12 years has many responsibilities within this dental practice which include:
- Experienced cleaning and preventative dental care
- Providing you a professional, comfortable, sterile and caring dental environment
- Continued education related to dental care and dental services
- Complete, comprehensive treatment planning and co-coordination
Tina Almeida CDA, certified dental assistant with 18 years in our office and Andrea Kelly, 20 years, our Dental Office Administrator, are knowledgeable and enthusiastic team members offering you the finest quality service:
- Chairside Dental Assisting
- Commitment to the success of your dental health
- Appointment Scheduling
- Planning of Treatments
- Dental office support
- Health benefits information
- Insurance and payment plan analysis and scheduling